You want a copywriter who gets results.
See my portfolio for yourself.
I graduated from the highly popular Copywriting Essentials Course through The Australian Writers’ Centre.
Besides that, I’m always reading to learn more, always practising using examples from the Masters in copywriting, and keeping current through involvement in two copywriting groups.
- Short Story – A Party With a Purpose
My historical fiction piece was awarded ‘Highly Commended’ out of 124 submissions nationwide and published in the anthology called ‘Fault Lines’. September 2019.You’ll find the anthology here.
- Short Story – A Turning Wheel ConnectsA fiction piece selected for a writers’ anthology within my local region. August 2019You’ll find the anthology here.
- Online Magazine Article – Changing Lenses
Published by Illum8 magazine. August 2011.
Find it on Pg 10-11 here.
- I helped shape unedited articles from various field workers and members of a not-for-profit organisation. The result was easier reading of their online magazine. The marketing director completed the final edits. Sept-Oct 2019.Check out the magazine here.
Direct Marketing Emails
Content range has included:
- Inviting people to buy raffle tickets for a good cause
- telling a story that invited charity donation
- advertising online services during COVID-19 restrictionsMy most recent email yielded an immediate 2% booking rate – ie: income three times the cost of the email service, along with the intangible value of the awareness created by the information. One client liked the content so much they used it on their website too.
Editing Marketing Brochures
- A construction company completed impressive construction projects, but their marketing material lacked clarity. I edited the copy on 17 project summaries to better showcase their work. Examples can be provided on request. January 2020.
- First place in a writer’s challenge – Skies Open
750 words that had to contain a spiritual message. Entered at beginner level, but achieved Editor’s Choice of first place amongst all levels. August 2019.